.

.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Krystal Deliveries job vacancies : marketing officers, Business development Executives needed

Krystal Deliveries began full operations on 1st May, 2007 at 528 George Crescent, Ogba Lagos with seven staff members.
Krystal deliveries have since moved our office to 50/52 Toyin Street, Ikeja Lagos to better serve our esteemed customers.
Krystal deliveries require the services of the following:



1.) Job title: Marketing Officers - Ref: KD 006

Job Duties

  • Achieve sales target in assigned territory  
  • Identify and develop new marketing opportunities
  • Manage existing clients.
  • Execute all marketing activities within assigned territory
Job Qualification
  • BSc or HND in any discipline in order to be considered for this job at krystal deliveries in lagos, nigeria.
  • NYSC Discharge certificate and not more than 28 years old in order to be considered for this job at krystal deliveries in lagos, nigeria.
  • Candidates must have a flair for marketing and possess good analytical skills
  • Energetic and enthusiastic individual with a desire to sell
  • Ability to work independently and as part of a team

2.) Job title: Business Development Executives - Ref: KD 005

Specific Duties and Responsibilities

  • Candidates will ensure implementation of company’s policies
  • Come up with day to day strategies for meeting goals
  • Monitor the activities of Marketing Officers under their supervision
  • Achieve sales target in assigned territory within operational guidelines
Job Qualification
  • BSc or HND in any discipline in order to be considered for this job at krystal deliveries in lagos, nigeria.
  • 1-5 years experience in a reputable Leasing, insurance or any Retail Marketing
  • The candidates must not be more than 35 years old and have very strong interpersonal skills
  • Must be outgoing, self motivated, organized, focused and goal driven in order to be considered for this job at krystal deliveries in lagos, nigeria.
  • Must also be analytical and able to think strategically

3.)Job title: Head, Marketing - Ref: KD 004

Specific Duties and Responsibilities

  • Overall supervision of the entire marketing team
  • Initiate plans and strategies.
  • Deliver marketing and total sales target
  • Conduct business review meetings with the marketing team
  • Give a comprehensive report of the marketing team to the MD/CEO regularly
  • Identify and develop new market opportunities
Job Qualification
  • BSc or HND in any discipline in order to be considered for this job at krystal deliveries in lagos, nigeria.
  • Minimum of 7 years experience in Leasing or insurance industry
  • The candidates must have a proven track record and must not be more than 35 years old
  • Must have leadership qualities and ability and must be able to deliver on set targets in order to be considered for this job at krystal deliveries in lagos, nigeria.
  • Must be able to handle stressful situations well and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.

Application Deadline for these vacancies at krystal deliveries
5th May 2011.

Method of Application for these vacancies at krystal deliveries
Interested candidates should forward their application quoting specific reference number, position and location. Also a comprehensive CV stating recent work details to: careers@krystaldeliveries.com




N.B..   subscribe to our job updates so that you can get latest job updates delivered into your email even when you are not online OR subscribe in a reader, check the upper section of this blog to subscribe  OR  you can also ''Like'' us on facebook....                          www.facebook.com/currentjobvacanciesnigeria

39 comments:

  1. You are doing a great job by posting these vacancies for unemployed job seekers to apply. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Efficiently written information. It will be profitable to anybody who utilizes it, counting me. Keep up the good work. For certain I will review out more posts day in and day out. targonca szállítás Debrecen Europa Road Kft

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged Enewresult

    ReplyDelete
  4. Avid Twitter users are fast learning the tweeting lingo as Twitter become more prevalent in the business community. You're likely already noticed tweets that contain a word with the hash symbol ("#") attached along with it. This is known as a "hashtag," and at any given time at least one of them can usually be found among the trending topics on Twitter. So what exactly is a hashtag and how does it relate to business? 먹튀해시태그

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love visiting sites in my free time. I have visited many sites but did not find any site more efficient than yours. Thanks for the nudge! Kajabi vs clickfunnels

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your article. It’s evident that you have a lot knowledge on this topic. Your points are well made and relatable. Thanks for writing engaging and interesting material. Cursos baratos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. web design omaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Business Contact Details Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting. amazing company marketing1on1

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive! Keep putting up.. CREST CPIA

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was suggested this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You are wonderful! Thanks! see here

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks recruitment agency burnley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there! Nice stuff, do keep me posted when you post again something like this! kızılay ingilizce kursu

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. 網上商店

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Etsy Marketplace Shopper Promotions

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. names for organization

    ReplyDelete
  17. I propose merely very good along with reputable data, consequently visualize it: extracting emails from linkedin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome dispatch! I am indeed getting apt to over this info, is truly neighborly my buddy. Likewise fantastic blog here among many of the costly info you acquire. Reserve up the beneficial process you are doing here. click

    ReplyDelete
  19. I also wrote an article on a similar subject will find it at write what you think. Email Extractor Software

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks buy conversion tracking software

    ReplyDelete
  21. These things are very important, good think so - I think so too... my response

    ReplyDelete
  22. I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts. surveys for money

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have had several people tell me that they want to start a Google My Business Rankings but do not even know where to begin. Honestly, it can be pretty overwhelming if you don't have any steps to follow. Thus, what I am going to share with you here can serve as guidelines for you.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. prince chenzhi

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. Kanādas tūristu vīza

    ReplyDelete
  26. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. cool companies names

    ReplyDelete
  27. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me. Turkey Visa Online

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sometime it becomes very hard to find a well written and well established bog which give you correct and useful information. However, I found this blog and got some relevant information which are really helpful for me. Vacancies In Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  29. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. neak oknha chen zhi

    ReplyDelete
  30. When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. cambodia prince chenzhi

    ReplyDelete
  31. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! chen zhi cambodia

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: https://www.sacstart.org

    ReplyDelete
  33. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. Corporate accounting

    ReplyDelete
  34. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks https://chenzhiofprincegroup.blogspot.com/2021/03/chen-zhi-of-prince-group-in-cambodian.html

    ReplyDelete
  35. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. https://nation-going-up.mystrikingly.com/blog/making-esg-possible-for-future

    ReplyDelete
  36. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Cambodia chen zhi

    ReplyDelete
  37. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! Chen zhi prince group

    ReplyDelete
  38. Finding Car Accident Lawyer in Canada? So VSR Law can assist you in recovering damages and ensure that your Motor Vehicle Accident claim is as strong as possible. Car Accident Lawyer in Cambridge

    ReplyDelete